Tuesday, August 29, 2023

2023 Landscape #31


SOLD!  $145. (unframed) 6X4" mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 10x8- $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 8/31 the price goes to $225

This is from the wedding weekend where we had time to drive around looking at landscapes.
This barn is from East Donegal Township. Working on some "big sky" paintings,

Health Update: Monday was my (scope) surgery.  We got the best news we could hope for so far. Surgeon saw ONLY scar tissue!! Said he must wait for biopsy to come back. There is a good chance surgery will NOT be needed. I am still VERY burned internally, which is what charred the tumor. It is possible a Hyperbaric oxygen chamber may be the only way to heal it.  I have to have a negative biopsy and insurance ok and then I will be starting that.  More info to follow.    I have 2 cat scans on Thursday and a surgeon appt on 9/13.  At that point a finalized plan going forward. Thank you all for your support and prayers.  

This weekend, I plan to show here!  Booth # 138 (my usual space)

I did cancel my Pittsburgh show (A Fair in the Park) for next week.  I felt it would be too much with driving 4 hours, set up, show 3 days, break down and drive home 4 hours.  I really wanted to try it but Linda felt it was unwise.  This is a show I enjoy so I'm a little sad.

No comments: