Sunday, July 30, 2023

Updates...

I took last week off from blogging so I could finish a larger painting.
"Rosa, Master Potter"
framed 20x23    NFS
I just entered her in the PA Watercolor Society International Show.  I have been wanting to paint Rosa for a while.  I met her at the Waterford Fair.



Lititz Art Show Update:  Saturday was the first show I have done all year.  I felt actually giddy at set up.  Linda lined up helpers so I would not get overly tired.  I wanted so badly to HUG everyone who I knew but was warned to only fist pump (not the same!).  Life felt normal for a few hours.  I had a good show and while it was hot (my weather) the storms held off.  Great day.



Hanging Ideas:  Two more clients shared photos of their collections.
My "When Life Gives You Lemons" painting looks perfect above this cabinet.


And check out this perfectly laid out staircase collection!  









No comments: