Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Summer Sunshine and Shadows

My theme for June is "Summer Sunshine and Shadows" what I do best!
First up is an original watercolor:

"Chester County"

This great chair is from the General Warren Inn in Malvern PA. It was setting by the window in the entrance and the light was just perfect.
Framed: $2500.00       Framed Size: 20X22'

"2018 Still Life #24" Mini Original

I found this in the entrance of a B&B in Pittsburgh, PA
Framed: $225.00       Framed Size: 8X10

And a featured PRINT, one of Linda's favorite...
"Tranquillity"

Sometimes light transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary. From just a place... to a sanctuary. This unexpected discovery became a wellspring of inspiration and beauty. My reason for being an artist.  Edition: 450

Unframed Print: $65.00
Framed print: $135.00   Framed Size: 20X23

You have OPTIONS!
1) email and tell me what you want or order from my website
2) frame choice of black wood with a white/black mat OR
    walnut with cream and rust, green, blue or black
3) Pay with cash, check, credit card or PayPal
4) Pick up at the studio in Lititz or I will ship it at cost

Questions?  Call or email, Linda will be happy to help!

No comments: