Sunday, June 18, 2023

2023 Water #5 ~ Delaware Bay


 mini original watercolor   $225.

Thank you to my buddy Kirk for the use of his photo!
The Delaware Bay.

My email is still down. I am switching hosting sites. Found out my old domain was blacklisted, a type of ransom. Linda has been working on it for days. Hoping to have it fixed sometime on Monday.  Meanwhile you can reach me by sending a Facebook message, a call/text 717.669.2223 or the land line 717.627.3383.



CLAIMED!   
For those who read my blog you know I randomly offer a free original from my older stock.
If you are a past winner you are not eligible.

Following my June Summer Sunshine and Shadows which this painting has!
Today, I am offering this painting FREE to the 1st person to claim it!
"Sunrise in Hildene Meadows"   2007 original watercolor  ~  value $500.
image size: 18x8"      Comes unframed.

framing available at $70.   Frame size:  22 x12"

pick up at the studio or shipping available at cost

No comments: