Sunday, June 25, 2023

2023 Rooftops #2


mini original watercolor  $225.

The top floor of a French house. Just playing!

Health Update:

Friday: I am half way through radiation!   #17 finished with 17 more to go. 
We celebrated with lunch at Ciros with friends the Howses.

Saturday:  I had a little bleeding issue so was sent for bloodwork.  I heard nothing back so I guess it was not a big deal and could wait till Monday, meanwhile Doctor Linda thought there was not much change in my bloodwork so I am dealing with another issue...same conclusion, wait till Monday.

Our new tenant moved in and the studio got insulation!  A busy Saturday.

We had  little date night at Mount Gretna summer concerts. Went to see the Maxwell Project! Even managed one dance! We danced to these original guys when we first met in 1979- early 80's, at the Village in Lancaster! Nice evening, good to feel normal for 2 hours!  As a bonus my walker from 3/24, Todd Fulginiti  was playing with them, he plays a mean trumpet.


Sunday: Lunch with friends the Woodruffs at Mad Chef.  Back home to spend the whole afternoon napping.  I did not know I was that tired, maybe a little too much excitement for a weekend!

No comments: