Sunday, June 4, 2023

2023 Landscape #20


SOLD!  $145. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8X10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 6/6 the price goes to $250.

I LOVE this one, it was simply fun to paint. Henryville, PA  (Poconos) driving back to our Air B&B after dinner.


Health Update Phase 2: I now have 2 of 33 radiation with chemo pills under my belt (so to speak!) My routine is breakfast then 5 chemo pills (another 5 at dinner). I must drink 24oz of water 1 hour before my 10:15am appointment. Then lay on my water filled stomach for the 15 minutes of zapping.  Monday through Friday with the weekend off. This takes me to July 11. So far other than loss of appetite and food not tasting like food I am feeling ok.

Since I cannot and should not show a photo in radiation, you need to be a trained professional to see that! Linda took one outside.

Sadly my hopes of riding bike are still on hold...I am to continue to walk for my mental health, I am calling it exercise and counting every mile!
Linda is scheduling "ANDY WALKERS" for the next 2 weeks any time after 12 noon,
Same rules:
Heart rate under 100 ( so not too fast), a block up to 4 miles. Not in the rain. You pick the day, time and route. Send an email to sign up

Our RV is still available...and so is our apartment! We thought both were taken over the weekend but both must be meant for someone else.



No comments: