Sunday, March 12, 2023

MARCH MADNESS!!

MARCH MADNESS isn't just for basketball its also happening at my Studio...
I googled the definition of madness and am going with: 
extremely foolish behavior!   Since I am not out there showing and I want to sell prints we are offering a foolish deal to our clients. (Yes, you may share this with your friends!)

Buy one unframed 
(signed/numbered) print   and get one unframed (signed/numbered) print FREE!  

(of the same or lesser value)  Yes, you read that correctly, madness right?
The deal runs from today through April 3.

So now you need to go to my website and pick out 2 prints you have always wanted.  Then send me an email with your order.  They are unframed, I will offer framing (the price difference between unframed and framed) and UPS shipping at cost or pick up at the studio. Payment options are cash, check, charge, Paypal.


Andy Walkers Update: 
Yes, I have been walking I am just a little behind in posting.
March 8th my walker was Bob B.  We met around 1992 when our girls went to school together.  Over the years we have socialized and attended the same events.  Again, its one of those friendships you can not see each other for a year and pick up where you left off.  A wonderful family that is a pleasure to know.


Blessing update: Not only did Bob walk me BUT he also brought sunny daffodils, soup, bread and pastry!  Thank you to Bob and Diane!



No comments: