Monday, March 6, 2023

2023 Landscape #4

 
SOLD!   $155. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 3/8 the price goes to $250.

I went back to my Ireland photos for little inspiration today...dreaming of traveling!
The town of Howth, the chimney caught my eye.  I promise this painting looks better in person.

Blessing update: Monday was a busy BLESSING day...
Thank You Jackie for the beautiful pansies, they are brightening up the front porch and the donuts were the perfect snack!


Thank you Anne for the sunflower, it brightened up my day!


AND...from my favorite baker...Elaine, you know the way to my heart is with your lemon pound cake!   One for now and 2 for my freezer!  Plus a brownie cake and Potpie...THANK YOU!!


Testing who reads my blog to the end... I like to offer something free every now and then. If you won one in the past you are not eligible!

CLAIMED!!!!   FREE to the 1st person to send an email and claim it!
"EUROS" original watercolor - UNFRAMED, value $400
(framing 18x14" $50 - shipping available at cost)


No comments: