Wednesday, February 1, 2023

2023 Snowman #1

 
SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 2/4 the price goes to $250.

This snowman is from our snowstorm  January 1/25.  Thank you to the Flowers family for the use of their snowman, the kids did a great job considering there was not that much snow!  I love that everything is a little off center.   I did change the background!

Health Update:  Wednesday was my IV disconnect day.  I am currently free of tubes! I have the OK to ride my bike as long as I am not around people!  I am so incredibly blessed, so far I have had no side effects other than a little tired but I take a short nap!  Your hundreds of prayers are working...keep it up.

No comments: