Sunday, January 29, 2023

2023 Bird #13

SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 2/1 the price goes to $275.

I am starting the week off with a male cardinal.

In the Studio:  I am sad to report that I needed to back out of the Lititz Fire and Ice Show held in February.  It is unwise for me to be in an enclosed space with lots of people.  I plan to continue to paint as I feel up to it, I was told I can bring my paints to my chemotherapy infusion days.   Since I am not out at shows, remember you can still follow this blog for painting updates and make purchases on my website!  I am thanking you for your continued support!!

FYI:  The big January Blow Out Deal is almost over.  Scroll down to January 3 to see the 4 featured prints that are only $20 unframed or $90 framed.  Send an email with your order.

Health Update:  So much has happened since my health announcement on the 16th.  I have been blessed to be moved into the system at lightening speed.  In only 14 days I have met with my oncologist, a radiologist, and a surgeon, had bloodwork, had my chemotherapy education meeting, and  had mediport surgery. I now have a clear diagnosis.  Stage 3 Rectal Cancer.  I have a plan!  I am going to the  Ann B Barshinger Cancer Institute, which is a fantastic place to be, I am impressed how kind and professional everyone is.  Monday the 30th at 9:30am I have a wicked cocktail of meds (chemotherapy) into my port for 5 hours.  I also go home with more in a pump.  Wednesday I am disconnected!  Hopefully by Friday I will feel human again.  Then I get a week off and start all over  for several months.  Next will be radiation and then surgery.  I have a long haul!  The result will be "CURED"!
What I need from you is prayers, that I handle the Chemotherapy (don't get tooooo sick)  and that the tumor shrinks and I finish cured.  Remember to be patient with any orders! 







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob and I send our prayers to you and Linda in your journey. You both rock! xoxoxo Barrie

Anonymous said...

Lots of prayers come at you!!

Anonymous said...

Jeff and I are praying that the treatments go well with minimal side effects and ultimately for complete healing. Take care. Judy Pfeiffer.