Monday, November 7, 2022

Busy Busy in the studio

Only 9 days till our Annual Open House.  Starting to feel the stress (well, Linda is!!)  Most of the kitchen remodel is finished or at least looking passable.  Some painting will not be finished but you won't notice,  please do not notice!

I know I have not posted in a while BUT I have been painting and doing lots of
work on my "to do list".
Stacks of frames ready for prints and paintings.  Lots of mats being cut.  Supply costs are going through the roof.  We are holding to our prices at least till next year.


Furniture is moved and show panels and lights are up.
After 3 years we are finally back to our Open House of old! 
While having it in the back yard worked and was nice, 
it feels "normal" to be back in the house like it has been for 30+ years.



I took advantage of a beautiful day and  hosed off the front porch and
hung a brand new sign.


The studio overhead lights and the tops of the cabinets were cleaned.  After many years I know there is much more cleaning to come!

Email invites went out today. Open House is by invitation however you may invite any family and friends.






I am starting to share some NEW original paintings, but remember, no sales until 2pm on 11/18/22!   N
o holds, we TRY to be fair to everyone.  If there is something you want, and cannot make it,  the best is to call promptly at 2pm. I will then mark it SOLD! They will all be posted on my website by the end of this week. We are still working on titles.





No comments: