Monday, August 8, 2022

2022 Landscape #21


SOLD
$135. (unframed) 5x5” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 8/10 the price goes to $225.

An Irish home in Kinsale  from our trip in 2018.  I am going looking over my trip photos and seeing it all over again.  All the angles interested me.


This Saturday is the 2nd local show for me:
Lititz Rotary BIG Craft Show
Saturday, August 13
From 8 to 4   Rain or Shine  FREE!
Space: B4 on the square in front of the Patio entrance

I road my bike this morning and it was hot even for me, and I love the heat!  Linda loves documentaries in a broad subject! I simply sit in on whatever she has on!  Saturday we watched 
I Am Big Bird: The Caroll Spinney Story.  Very facinating!
Then Sunday was  Meltdown, the Three Mile Island story.  I was ready for it to be boring but it was fascinating seeing 1979 and bringing back memories.  Its a 4 part series, the first 2 parts were ok but the meat of the story was the last 2.  A lot I did not know.

No comments: