Tuesday, March 22, 2022

2022 Landscape #6

 
SOLD!  $145. (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 3/24 the price goes to $225.

Tulips are blooming in our back yard!

Commission Update:  My latest commission is coming along nicely.  They do not want to see it until it is finished and it is a gift so I cannot show it till later.  But if I miss a few Painting A Day blogs it is only because I am working on the commission.

Family Update:  Our house is officially torn up!  We are down to the studs at this point and there is dust every where despite using plastic.  We are using our apartment kitchen which is helping.  Our mantra is "It will be worth it when its finished"  but every now and then we are both thinking we should not have started this project.   It is all Covids fault, if we had been traveling, Linda would have been busy and happy instead of sitting here coming up with the bright idea to use our travel budget on the house!!   I also sold Grandpa's car over the weekend so one more thing off our plates.  I have another oral surgeon appointment Wednesday and Thursday we are heading to our friend Joan, she had knee replacement so we are going to caretake a few days.  I am also taking my commission along to work on.   We finished watching a documentary on Bob Ross (Netflix)  and also Andy Warhol Diaries (Netflix).  I am looking pretty normal, real normal not artist normal!

No comments: