Wednesday, February 16, 2022

2022 Still Life #8

 
SOLD!  $145. (unframed) 5x5” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 2/18 the price goes to $250

I picked up some tulips for Linda, actually I get her flowers almost weekly.  My mothers favorite saying was "give me my flowers while I am living" and that stuck with me.   I do not make a big splash of it, and I do not spend lots of money, a $7.99 bouquet goes a long way in brownie points!  These were last weeks flowers and I love the color with the blue vase.  I also happen to have a pear which just added to the color harmony.

Update: FYI: Change of time to 5:30pm

Artist Talk about their journey...

Thursday, February 17 from 5-7pm
Chester County Art Association
100 N Bradford Ave, West Chester PA

If you are near West Chester, PA on Thursday 2/17  I will be one of several artist from the  "A Black Thread Through Time: A Personal Journey of Black Artists" exhibit at Chester County Art Association who will be having a "talk" about their journey from 5-7pm.  FREE! 

No comments: