Tuesday, January 25, 2022

2022 Cardinal - Bird #13

 
SOLD!  $145. (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 1/27 the price goes to $275

I was just sent several more cardinals to use as subjects...  this one is a thank you to Sandy, you gave this to me last year.

We both spent the morning at the dentist getting the prep for the crowns for our implants, one for each of us.  Lets just say I should have been a dentist.  I need to work/sell every mini for 36 days to cover the cost of 45 minutes each.   Just for the crown not the original implant work.  Bogles my mind.  There is no way the average person can afford this, and we are average, just charging it!  And why there is no dental coverage in our Medicare at a time we need dental work the most...
So THANK YOU to all who are buying my birds, you now know exactly where the cash is going!

No comments: