Tuesday, December 28, 2021

2021 Holiday 10

 
SOLD!  $145. (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 12/30 the price goes to $250

Thank you Carol for another great photo for me to use. Since my usual Holiday painting was spent on commissions, I plan to do a few more.

I can now show you one of my commissions.  This house was built by the owner and he put in the gardens as a gift to his wife.  I needed to nail this one and felt a little pressure to have it accurate.  They were thrilled.


We took off over Christmas and I think it was one of the nicest holidays we have had in a while.  Our VRBO was perfect.  This was our daily view...

Linda got her fire in the fireplace from morning till bedtime!    The wifi was spotty and the TV could not connect (dish) so it was QUIET!! We had an excellent dinner on Christmas Eve at the White Dog Bistro in Mathews, VA.  On Christmas day Linda's brother Jimmy and his wife came for a dinner, Linda premade a lasagna. It was the first Christmas they spent together since they were kids.  All in all...perfect.  It could have been longer!  For once, even I was not ready to come home.  Our Christmas in NYC with Abbey has been postponed to Christmas in Spring!  We are a bit disappointed. - darn Covid.


No comments: