Sunday, April 11, 2021

2021 Landscape #6

 

SOLD!    $145 (unframed)
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)

If unsold by 4/13 the price goes to $275

Lancaster County has some fantastic farms, this is from the Strasburg PA area.

Updates:  Sorry for not having any blog posts all last week.  I was simply too busy!  We got the RV back from inspection and spent a day stocking it and scrubbing the awning plus booked a campground as a trial run.   Wednesday I received my 2nd Covid vaccine so now we are both finished.  We received Pfizer and neither of us had any issues, feeling blessed.

I did a
You Tube Video on watercolor "paint".  I am having some issues with sound... I need to look into a better quality microphone to use with our iPad.

I hit 200 You Tube subscribers!  Another little milestone.

Another show cancelled; Westmoreland, PA usually held in July.

I think that brings you up to date.

No comments: