Sunday, March 7, 2021

2021 Landscape #2 and #3

I am featuring two landscapes today... both are studies and practice... Yes, after 40 years I still practice!

2021 Landscape #2

4X6" miniature original watercolor - A Painting A Day
$200.

Thank you Carol for allowing me to use your great night time photo.  This was from January's Wolf Moon over Rockford Tower.  I love night paintings and moon glow.


2021 Landscape #3

6X4" miniature original watercolor - A Painting A Da
$200.


This one looks so much better in real life. The camera pixels were not kind to this painting.  I am intrigued with snow laying between the rows in a field and the contours of the earth.


I see this week is to be warmer, Spring fever is hitting the Smith house!  I am putting the shovels away.  I NEED to get outside on my bike.  So that means managing my day a bit better.  I am trying to balance painting a larger painting that I started on Friday, with a mini painting a day.  And I want to wash and wax our new camper.  Plus clean out and wash our old pop up camper to get it ready to sell.  Oh, and find a way to Covid celebrate Grandpas 87th birthday on Thursday (Linda's step-dad who lives with us).

No comments: