Thursday, February 4, 2021

Kindness...

I did not get a painting done today.  I spent most of my day at the Lebanon VA with my father-in-law.  He had his usual appointment plus his Covid vaccine.  A little time there reminded me how grateful I am, how blessed...   I wanted to take this time to tell you to do something kind for someone, a random act.  You cannot believe how that kindness will make someones day.  I am on the receiving end of kindness all the time.   So far this year clients and friends have dropped off little special gifts...

Thank you Lynne, she made this felted mat for Linda...

Thank you Jim, homemade fruitcake... ok, this fruitcake is no joke!  The only fruitcake I eat.

















Thank you John, he has dropped off this fabulous coffee drink several times.



Thank you Lynne, you are the BEST baker.   I get a bag of the best shortbread several times a year.  And these biscotti were delish.  I don't think Linda even got  a bite!











You can see how happy these items have made me!  I try to pass on the kindness and I am challenging you to do a few random acts this coming week.  If you are stuck for ideas, Google Random Acts of Kindness Ideas and you will get lots to pick from.  The simplest things are a huge blessing to someone.

Meanwhile, I have a commission to work on all weekend.

1 comment:

Art Nodecker said...

Shared Kindness once started will become a living event