Sunday, February 21, 2021

2021 Snowman #1

SOLD!

4X6" miniature original watercolor - A Painting A Day

$145. (unframed)
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 2/23 the price goes to $250.

SO... here is the story; Linda likes snow, she loves to shovel.  After this last snowstorm she gets the bright idea I should paint snowmen.  Personally, I am attempting to ignore the snow and my mind has gone to Spring!  However... a happy wife... you know the rest!  SO... here is a snowman and the deal is if it sells I will paint another one, however if not, I am moving on.  What a conflict, sell and earn money vs no sale and I will not paint more of them.  My fate is in your hands!
I combined several snowmen people sent me, trying to balance a realistic one and not get too cute.

1 comment:

Pastor Jim said...

I love it, but Sharon says no...wants to stay on your good side...lol