Monday, February 1, 2021

2021 Chickadee ~ Bird #18

 

SOLD!
4X6" miniature original watercolor - A Painting A Day

$145. (unframed)
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 2/3 the price goes to $275

I had drawn this chickadee last week and put him on hold then and decided to paint it for today.  A little different setting, hanging off a bird feeder.  I think I liked his little feet the best!   Just finishing up what was setting here unfinished with only 2 more to go.     I am itching to do some still life next...


My video presentation for the Lititz Art Association has posted today!

You may watch it two ways, directly from my You-Tube post or through the Art Association post where you can watch mine and then see other guest presenters.  It is 30 minutes long and please be kind it has been several months since we did a video and are out of practice!  We decided on the topic "Light at the End of Darkness"  with the focus starting with how I approached Covid as an artist and finishing with light and dark in painting.  There is a share button so if you enjoyed it, please share!  Also feel free to comment on the You-tube post or email me!

2 comments:

Art Nodecker said...

Watchrf your presentation and it was great.

calliopecairns7 said...

If one of those still life pieces is a pine tree or trees...I'M IN. Missed out on all the birds...it has been a busy time in rescue. BEST WISHES TO YOU. You are too good for your own good! :)