Thursday, January 28, 2021

2021 Hummingbird ~ Bird #16


SOLD!

4X6" miniature original watercolor - A Painting A Day

$145. (unframed)
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 1/30 the price goes to $275

The thing about a hummingbird is they are so small that I cannot fill the watercolor paper with the bird or the proportion would be wrong. I never knew they "sit" until I stayed at a VRBO that had lots of them in the back yard. So this one is sitting and I concentrated on getting the iridescent colors.


I love when collectors send me photos of my paintings hanging in their house.  It reminds me how much they are loved.   This one is one of Linda's favorite paintings.  


This one features three of my miniature paintings on a narrow wall.  Looks great.









No comments: