Sunday, January 10, 2021

2021 Bluebird - Bird #4

SOLD!
4X6" miniature original watercolor - A Painting A Day
$145. (unframed)
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 1/12 the price goes to $275

I went with a bluebird today.   I need to thank Leslie for supplying me with fantastic photos.  I am reminding you I do not specialize in birds, I am getting a feeling across, so every feather is not perfect.  I will say I have been having fun with this series.


Normally, January is our down month.  A rest from shows and Open House.    
But there is nothing normal...  So we are using our time for other things.  I sold 2 of my bikes and some parts and built a bike which has been fun.  I am getting a few bike rides in since it is not toooo cold!  Yesterday I rode 22 miles.   I am continuing to paint daily but can play with a new series like birds!  I started a commission.   Linda meanwhile has a puzzle going and reading.  But she is at her desk a lot, closing out the year, she had show apps and info all across the table.  But it is hard to plan a show year when you cannot be sure when its safe to be back out there.  Some shows are attempting to schedule.  We made the decision not to book anything before May and I am guessing May to September will be iffy.   We are considering another back yard Spring show here at the house.  I need some ideas for a new You-Tube series.  We are discussing how to do online classes however my teaching style does not lend itself to that.  Everyone is working on their own painting at their own pace and I help when needed.  I know my students miss the blocked out time to paint...  we are still thinking about how to make it work and if we stall long enough maybe we can do classes in the fall.  We just finished watching the latest season of the Crown.  Basically all is quiet at the Smith house...                                   

No comments: