Sunday, December 13, 2020

2020 Holiday #6


SOLD!
4X6" miniature original watercolor - A Painting A Day

$145. (unframed)
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost and free giftwrapping)
If unsold by 12/15 the price goes to $275

This little gem is from a porch on Rt 501in Lititz.
I liked the rusty blades and the worn black skates. I took artist license and added a bow to the greens!

I have started another large commission so that means painting into the late night! Linda is busy filling orders; gift wrapping and boxing. We were busy all weekend with clients stopping in to pick up prints. I am grateful for all the support!  Feeling very blessed...













1 comment:

bob ragland said...

Bravo !!!! On your STEADY art career and marketing. I am steady and doing what I need to do to have bread and shelter. Hear me on Tenet podcast. Your colleague in art.
Bob L Ragland -- Denver , Color