Sunday, December 27, 2020

2020 Holiday #14

 
SOLD!
4X6" miniature original watercolor - A Painting A Day

$145. (unframed)
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost and free giftwrapping)
If unsold by 12/29 the price goes to $250

I just needed something different for today.  A wintery scene with a pinch of Holiday.


I am now able to show a Christmas gift that went to VA.
The family farm.  Image: 15x11"  They took it unframed to do something special.


I just finished my last commission for 2020 and it is shipping out Monday. I will post it later.
SO... if you are thinking about a special painting of your own, send me an email. I like my commissions to be a partnership with my client. I try to make their vision into a watercolor painting. You provide the photos. We discuss what is the most important parts and what to leave out. Time of year, time of day... we work together.  To get a general idea of cost check my website under originals and you see sizes and costs and its close to that.   I can paint anything in realism (prefer no people or pets!). Send an email and lets talk.

No comments: