Tuesday, December 1, 2020

2020 Believe

 
2020 NEW Mini Holiday Print..."Believe"
framed 8x10   $35

Original is available framed at $300.

Last year we went to Bethlehem PA looking for Christmas themes for me to paint.    "Believe" is from that trip.  Check out all my Holiday prints, order one for yourself and one for a gift!  Linda will gift wrap any gift order and we can ship it for you (at cost)!
Order options:  on my website  or send me an email with your wishes or give me a call at 717.627.3383.

I went a week without blogging, and actually had someone call to make sure we were ok!!  So kind.  But the reason for my absence is because I have 3 commissions I need to have done...shortly!  So my nose is to the grindstone, no fooling around, painting till late at night.  Unfortunately I cannot show them until later.




No comments: