Thursday, July 23, 2020

Thank you's...

My Studio Tour went well, thanks to the help of my video guru!  If you are in need of an expert contact AJ Nutter.  Thank you to Sarah and the Demuth Museum for the opportunity to join the other artists in this adventure, if you would like to see other artists tours click here
And lastly, thank you to all that joined me live.  Covid has forced me into the Social Media age...
Here I am answering live questions!   I will be able to share a Youtube shortly.


I finished my blueberry painting!  Thank you Nancy G for the use of your photo and I believe this is your hand made pottery bowl. Click here for Nancy's info(a little plug for a fellow crafter)   I had a great time painting this. 
Framed 12x12"    $500  and it is already SOLD!



Below you can see the steps in this painting...
















No comments: