Monday, July 27, 2020

News...

First up is my video that was featured last Tuesday for the Lancaster Demuth Museum Studio tours is now available on Youtube!!  This is 42 minutes long so grab some popcorn and a drink and clear an hour of your time.  Also, Please share this video with everyone!!

Next is an update on some of my rankings... who knew!!

15 Top Watercolor RSS Feeds To Follow in 2020... 
and I am listed as #1!!

4 Top Lititz (PA) Influencers, Blogs, Podcasts & Youtubers in 2020...
and I am listed as #1!!  granted this is for Lititz!

Top 60 Watercolor Blogs Winners
and I am listed as #6!!


Today I am starting a new commission for a surprise retirement gift.  It is a bit different and a challenge.  Since it is a surprise, you will need to wait to see it.  Just know I am super busy working on this.

1 comment:

pradeep said...

terrific article. I appreciated the structure and the various pcs of information