Monday, May 4, 2020

Mothers Day... flowers

I am still thinking Mother's Day and flowers...  Starting with an amaryllis that Linda had earlier this year, which feels like a lifetime ago.  It was this stunning white.

SOLD!   Flower #2       Framed 9x9"        $225

The price includes acid free framing, a coupon for 2 free shrink wrapped mini prints ($25 value) and FREE SHIPPING!
Paintings are available to the first person to email or call 717.627.3383
All are framed in black wood frames however you may have them in walnut frames.
Scroll down in case you missed some previously posted minis and if you purchase more than one I will offer $20 off each one!
__________________________________________________
Last week I spent my time working on this waterlily.  I was most interested in the petal reflections
Untitled and again... you buy it and you may title it!
 Framed 18x14"      $800.       Original Watercolor

This is on the new paper: Canson Moulin du Roy...
I liked the paper, it accepted the washes well.  Would not say I love the paper.  The quest for the perfect paper continues.

No comments: