Monday, March 30, 2020

Starting week 2...

I am continuing my Social Distancing Show & Sale. I had almost 100 miniature original watercolors ready for my studio show before needing to postpone it. You may scroll down to look at the paintings posted last week, the price will not change and I will offer free shipping until we are allowed to go back to work!  There are more to show you so keep watching. 

My theme this week is TRAVEL... By looking at my paintings you get to go with me and see the places I have seen through my eyes. I will start somewhat locally for me in PA
.

SOLD!    Window #4    framed 8x10    $275.
We were antique shopping in the little town of Bath, PA. I make it a point wherever we are to really look around. I found this on the main street, loved the window. A perfect painting for me.


                 Landscape #16    framed 8x10   $275.
Lancaster County farm scene. I am fascinated with the movement, the flow of the recently cut rows, and the bales dotting the field.


                      Nemours #2    framed 8x10     $275.
From the grounds at Nemours in DE. They have several bodies of water, this one was shallow and you could see the bottom. There is also a wonderful collection of old trees. Well worth a visit and take your time walking the grounds.



The price includes acid free framing, a coupon for 2 free shrink wrapped mini prints ($25 value)  and  FREE SHIPPING!
Paintings are available to the first person to
email or call 717.627.3383 

I am showing them in black wood frames however you may have them in walnut frames.
If you purchase more than one I will offer $20 off each one, including any previous postings.

No comments: