Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Seascapes...

I am continuing to take bids on yesterdays sunflower until Thursday at 6 PM EST!

Meanwhile I am featuring three SEASCAPES...
























The price includes acid free framing, a coupon for 2 free shrink wrapped mini prints ($25 value)  and  FREE SHIPPING!
Paintings are available to the first person to
email or call 717.627.3383 

I am showing them in black wood frames however you may have them in walnut frames.
If you purchase more than one I will offer $20 off each one!
Miniature Original Watercolors.

        Seascape #1      $225      framed  10x8
             cloud study over the ocean


Lighthouse in Belize        $225.       framed 9x9


Boating in Grand Cayman    $225.
image is 2 7/8 x 4 3/8  framed in 8x10
Please share my blog with all your friends!









No comments: