Wednesday, December 26, 2018

2018 Holiday #13

6x4” original watercolor.    $225

A still life with some greens...
I have a few more Holiday paintings to
work on to finish out the year.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
We were blessed with Abbey and Ben home.
Ben made our Christmas Eve dinner again this
year.  We have a lot to be thankful for... we celebrated
our 39th anniversary and Abbeys birthday with my
birthday right around the corner.  So the Holidays
are a busy  time for us.   Linda is slowly getting better,
she is at 3 weeks post op.   Today she walked to the
coffee shop and back...with only a cane.  Then needed
ice and a nap!
Today is the perfect time to say how truly thankful
I am to all my clients and friends.  You and your support
are what allows me to be an artist.  Thank you!!

No comments: