Tuesday, March 27, 2018

2018 Still Life #11


SOLD!
4"x 6 Miniature Original Watercolor
$125. (unframed) Available to the 1st person to email.
If unclaimed by 3/29 at 7pm the price goes to $250!

Back to a still life.  I would love to do simple little vignettes but I just cannot seem to make myself.  They all turn into these complicated full scenes.  This is a Shaker room and that board on the windowsill is to hold up the window when you open it.

Meanwhile I have also been working on larger paintings.
14x18  "Lost One..."   I was a bit bored so I added a little action by making one of the pears falling.

If you are looking for something to do this Friday, yes only on Friday...
     Artisans in the Barn
Friday, March 30  from 4-8pm
Held at Pheasant Run B&B
200 Marticville Rd, Lancaster PA
free admission!
By "Barn" they  mean heated event space!

No comments: