Monday, February 19, 2018

2018 Winter Series #4

2018 Winter Series #4 - 6"x 4" Miniature Original Watercolor $275


This is a wonderful little snow scene at sunset.  The light just glows.  It is even better in person.


Linda is packing for my 1st 2018 show season.  I am so ready!  But I have to find all the exhibit pieces: covers, lights, extension cords, upper panels, sign...  Just got the racks on top of the van before the rain started.  

Heading to Hockessin, DE this weekend.  Many of my artist friends are here so the work is excellent.
 
HOCKESSIN ART FESTIVAL
Held at the Hockessin Memorial Hall, Hockessin, DE  
February 23-25    Fri. 5-8 * Sat. 10-5 * Sun. 10-4
$3 admission * 30% of my sales donated to WWRR!

Check my website under "schedule" to see if I am showing near you!

No comments: