Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Open House update

Tonight is my final class for the year.  That means the tables for class get put away tomorrow and the panels to hang paintings soon get put up.   The invitation should be in your mail box shortly  (depending on our postal service!)  There is lots of mat cutting and framing going on, supply orders daily and I think Linda has her menu together.  I heard a lot about Autumn Sangria!

Here is my new print
"Day Dreaming"  


$50.00 print only  ~   $100.00 framed print 17x21"


I also printed one new Holiday Print:  "Lynn's Barn"
$15 print with mat ~ $35.00 framed 8x10

On an odd note, In today's mail I received a box.  Linda was pretty excited, I opened it to find a large heavy plastic bag with nice zippers and several handles... to replace my torn bag that holds my tent poles.  She went on to explain its a "body bag".  She read in an art blog that body bags make great tent bags, designed to hold weight and are the right size.  She went on line and ordered one.  Who knew you could just order a body bag.
Wouldn't and shouldn't someone ASK what a citizen needs with a BODY BAG???



No comments: