Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Open House time!


We are in full Open House mode here at the Smith Studio!  Invites are here and ready to put in the mail next week.  The new print arrived and is signed and numbered and ready for framing.  I'll share that next week.  The new mini Holiday print is also here and ready for framing.  All the mats are cut for both prints.  Frames are coming weekly.  Glass is coming next week so I have a day for glass cutting coming up.   Extra stock is framed on the older prints.  I am sure Linda did more than this but its all I know about!  I did see the folder for the food was on the table so I am guessing she is working on the menu.  My job is to painting. I have several great larger paintings ready for framing.  Below are five new mini paintings I just finished.  I am not offering them for sale until Open House.  This is just to tease you!















No comments: