Monday, July 11, 2016

Commission

The first stage of my commission is finished. I always start
with a hand-drawn sketch on paper the size it will be 23x17"
By drawing it I am able to greater understand it.  Mentally
work out the problem areas, I do not rush this stage.
This drawing took 4 days... check out the fence!
My client ok'd it, we talked about the plantings around it
and she does not want to see sidewalk or street in the
foreground and wants a better view of under the porch with
the front door.



















This is a school house in Columbia that is now an Art Gallery.
Next step is to re-draw it on my watercolor paper.  No tracing,
I will re-draw it!!  I need to put this project on hold since I
am packing tomorrow for the State College show.

Central Pennsylvania Festival of the ArtsState College, PA      FREE!
Thursday - Saturday from 10am to 8pm
Sunday from 11am to 4pm
Space A-21 on Allen Street

No comments: