Monday, February 23, 2015

Show Season Starts...

My free time comes to an end.  I was not really free,
but my 2015 show season starts this weekend.  So
the traveling starts again.  I also need to get back to
my Painting a Day pieces for this blog.  Since my
commission is finished I have no excuse!
I have one more set of classes to teach in March
and 13 days till track starts!!  I sure hope it warms up.
I love track but hate the cold.
I finished two paintings from my weekend in
South Carolina.  I spent some time watching
the river flow.  It was way up over the banks.
You can see a small trees under water.
This was the Pee Dee River in Galivants
Ferry, SC
  "River Nocturnes"   24X18   $975.

 "River  Sunset"    20X22          $1200.

Both paintings will be on display this weekend at:
Hockessin Art Festival


Fri.  Feb. 27 from 5-8  *  Sat.  Feb. 28 from 10-5
and Sun.  Mar.1 from 11-4
Held at the Hockessin Memorial Hall
30% of my sales are given to the
Wilmington & Western Railroad!
only $3 admission

No comments: