Thursday, October 16, 2014

Open House Update

 It's time... the work on my 31st Annual Open House starts
now... actually it started the first of October.  My painting
madness is in full swing so I can offer fabulous new
original paintings.  I will start teasing you with them and
you can pick your favorite but no early sales!

Meanwhile, the new prints were picked:
"Heritage"
framed 20x22 $115

"Misty Morning"
framed 20x22 $115

They are at the printer now but I have seen the proofs and
they are looking great.  You will be able to email and place
an order but no deliveries till Open House.
Linda has been in the studio working round the clock.
Invites are almost designed, copy for the tear sheets is
finished, frames and supply orders are placed.  Mats
are being cut, extra prints are being framed.  I was told we
are on target! More to come...

On another note... Linda's Mom made all kinds of cards
and Linda is looking for a couple of special places to
donate them.  Any ideas other than Nursing homes are
welcome!







No comments: