Tuesday, March 4, 2014

2014 Landscape #2

4"x 6" Original Miniature Original Watercolor
$325...SOLD!

This painting looks so much better in person.
I am super happy with the way it turned out.

My March classes started this week, this is the
last set till fall.  My students are doing a great job.
Did I mention TRACK starts next Monday!!  Yes it is
that time, even if the track is covered in snow I am
very excited.


Over the weekend we stayed with our friend Joan while
attending a show and managed to catch up on a few
Oscar movies.
12 Years a Slave -  excellent does not sound
like the right word for this difficult to watch movie,
Linda said it left a pit in her stomach... it is a must see.
Dallas Buyers Club - excellent better than we thought
it would be.

Linda and Joan watched:
Nebraska - loved it
Blue Jasmine - liked it

This weekend we are headed to Cranbury, NJ
more details to follow.

No comments: