Thursday, June 13, 2013

2013 Waterlily #1


9"x 9" original watercolor
$125.  available until Wednesday, 6/19 at 8PM
Goes to the first person to call or email!  SOLD!

I have been inspired by the waterlilies I saw in Ohio.
Planning on painting a few.  They are my favorite
flower.

It has been a long 3 weeks.  Finished the show in
Allentown, PA and had two days to repack and leave
for Cincinnati, OH.  We were rained out Friday and
frankly I did not have much interest at this show.
We then headed north to Cleveland to our friends and
spent the week with them.  Finishing the week with
another Ohio show which was much better. 
Arrived home Monday night to a whole bunch of catch-up!
I also finished a wonderful painting plus my farm commission. 
Photos to follow.

Next Show:
West Readings Art on the Avenue Saturday, June 15Held along Penn Avenue, Reading, PA
My booth is near the corner of Penn Ave and 8th Ave.
#003 In front of Kuhn Funeral Home!

farm commission

No comments: