Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Finished commission


I brought a bad cold home from my track kids last week
and after being super careful I still gave it to Linda.
We battled it and lost.  So Monday we went to the
doctor for meds.  Day 3 of meds and the cough is still
nasty and Linda sorta has her voice back.  There was a
lot of whispering going on!

Monday I finished my commission.  The frame came
today so I need to cut a mat.  It looks great.  I am very
happy with it.  Today I started my next commission
which is a family farm.  After they approve the drawing
I will share it.
This watercolor is 22x30"  The space is already picked
out where it will hang.

2 comments:

Sharon Carbine said...

Andy, your finished commission with the apples and Spices box is fabulous! Congratulations.

Sharon Carbine

Sharon Carbine said...

Andy, your finished commission with the apples and Spices box is fabulous! Congratulations.