Thursday, November 8, 2012

7 Days till Open House

Untitled Original Watercolor
Framed 17x21
Available on Friday, 11/16 at 2:00pm

I set up tomorrow for my weekend show:
PA Guild Fine Craft Show
November 10 & 11
Sat. 10-6 and Sun. 10-5
Held at the Lancaster Convention Center
25 S Queen St.  Lancaster  PA
This is a great quality show.
($1 off admission coupon on their website)

Open House Update:
I finished all my glass cutting and then
I went for a haircut... it is very important to
look well groomed!  Linda spent the day in the
studio with matboard.  We also scrubbed the
porch floor and laid a carpet.  Went on a hunt
for inexpensive small pumpkins for the top of
our fence, the others are a pile of mush!  I have
a painting I want to finish tonight.
Linda is a little panicky since there are still a lot
of clients who did not receive their invitation.
They were all mailed 10/29...10 days ago.
If you want a more detailed idea of how we get
ready for open house go to November blogs
from past years.  Prep is the same each year.

No comments: