Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday check in

Untitled....
framed 14x18

Painting, teaching and packing.
Setting up tomorrow in Blue Bell.
Yup, I am still showing, I need to make some
cash to cover the open house bills that are
rolling in!!

Had a question yesterday about my white
areas.  The traditional way to paint watercolor
is to use the white in the paper and no white
paint.  That is what I do.  So look closely, the
white is all the paper!

PA Guild Fine Craft Fair
Saturday 10/20 from 10 to 6
Sunday    10/21 from 10 to 5
Held at Montgomery County Community College
340 DeKalb Pike, Blue Bell, PA  ~  $7 admission
I am outside under my own tent
http://www.pacrafts.org/fine-craft-fairs/october

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this painting. You have such a wondeful gift!

-- Julie Hamilton

Kami said...

I agree with Julie! Thanks for the answer, I know that the paper is used "originally" for whites in watercolors, but I saw some artist adding the white tempera, and as your paintings are so perfect I wouldn't believe that you are just so gifted:o)!