Monday, September 17, 2012

2012 Red Barn #7

6"x 4" Miniature Original Watercolor
$275.   Contact the studio

There is just something about red barns!

This past weekend I had the privilege of
exhibiting with some of the very best craftsman.
around.  These people are at the top of their field
and I think it is probably one of the very best shows
I participate in.  There was only 47 of us but the
quality was exquisite.

Today was another one of the Mondays Linda wanted
to use as her rest day!  Ha ha... 9am she is calling our
framer who ran the wrong color on a large order of
frames and we had to drive 3 hours round trip to
straighten it all out.  This took the better part of the
day.  I unloaded the van tonight since we are to get
storms here tomorrow.  Squeezed in some painting.

This Saturday I will be in New Castle, DE.
I have exhibited at this show for years, while the
crafts are pretty crafty there are some good artists.
So New Castle come on out!!

No comments: