Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday check in

"Soaring"
framed 18x24   $400.    SOLD!

This painting is from the Shaker Village in KY
and was painted in 2010.
A client had it on lay-away and then could not
take it.  The original price was $800.00
I am offering a blog special of only $400 to the
1st person who calls or emails.
It has great light... (I will not have it out at the show)
This is a blog special till Monday at 7pm.

The Lancaster Newspaper's Entertainment section
had a nice article about me and my work and the
weekend show.  Go get a paper or
click here to read it!

See me this weekend at:
Heart of Lancaster Arts & Craft Show
Labor Day Weekend ~ 9/1 & 9/2
held at Roots Market, 705 Graystone Rd
Manheim, PA  ~ 10am-4pm
FREE parking and FREE admission

My space is #136 in row 3

1 comment:

Lora said...

You were able to capture such a beautiful mysterious light! Great job!