Friday, July 20, 2012

2012 Lakeside View #3

5"x5" original watercolor

I am a little obsessed with these lake views
and the reflections.
Painting so many just helps my skill level.
This collections of lakesside paintings look so good in
person. They did not photograph all that well, you will not
be dissapointed, I promise!
To see all the mini's currently listed on eBay
click here...

I am leaving at 3:30am for Ocean City, NJ!
The Show:
2012 Huge Summer Indoor and Outdoor Extravaganza
Saturday, July 21, 2012, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Jersey Shore’s largest indoor and outdoor art,
craft and gourmet food festival fills the Sports and
Civic Center as well as Carey Stadium between
5th and 6th Streets just off the Boardwalk.
Free !  metered parking between 5th and 6th Streets.
My space is outside.... tell all your Ocean City friends
to look for me!



1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

5 stars...this is a LOVELY painting! Nice JOB Mr. Andy Smith!