Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday check in

Untitled ~ yes you may send in suggestions!
Framed in 20x24"
Finished~ If you watched me painting at Rittenhouse
and at Cumberland, MD this is the finished painting.
Again, this is one Linda asked me to do and again
she has a good eye.  It is fall at Speedwell Forge
in Lititz.  The original photo was taken by
Eric Beatty who also has a good eye.  We usually
agree on composition.  Thank you Eric.  I did
change the color on the canoes to give a bit more
interest.

I also have a small study painting to offer tomorrow.
I am very happy with the way it turned out.

1 comment:

Andy Smith, artist ~ watercolors said...

Andy

This is a beautiful painting. I love the blues and the reflection on the water. Your recent works are superb. You inspired me to try a flower again. see attached.

Robert