Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Series #7

4"x 6" original watercolor
$275.  Contact the Studio
This is a very nice landscape with a hint of
holiday!

Linda and I had a very nice few days in the
NY Hudson Valley area.  We hand delivered a painting
to a good client and used that as an excuse to
sight see.   I hung my own painting on Ray's red wall
and it looked perfect there.  We enjoyed our evening with
them.  It is a privilege getting to know my clients.
After that we used the time to hunt for new subjects.
We did take a tour of the Vanderbilt Museum.
No photos allowed!  We stayed one night in an
18th century Dutch B&B call the Stone House in Hurley.
I recommend it!   I took 400 photos so I am excited to
get to them.  I am concentrating on Holiday themes
until Christmas.  Then moving into the dreaded Winter Series.
If you have snow shots that you think I might like, send them
to me.   I am now going to cut glass to fill the frame order
that is coming tomorrow.

No comments: