Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday check in...

I spent most of my morning cutting white and
black mats for framing.  It took a while because
I do not do them often.  Then it was off to visit with
my Mom.  I really did not have any painting time.
I may try to paint tonight.

Meanwhile the framing is finished and we have
most of the prints in new black frames.  Tomorrow
we pack and then go set up.


Here is another sample of the new framing...





































As your making your weekend plans...
Plan to come out and see me at:
Heart of Lancaster Arts & Craft Show

held at Root's Market, 705 Graystone Rd.
in Manheim, PA
10am to 4pm  Saturday & Sunday
My Space is #136 in Aisle 3

FREE! ~ Rain or Shine...
The promoters have made this a 2 day
event and I think the quality is much improved.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Both paintings are gorgeous!